Super, all-round skis that suit performance training and racing. The channelled air cores are light and maintain an ideal flex profile at any temperature.
- Air Core Basalight construction has air channels in a lightweight wood core, and light basalt fibres to keep the weight down.
- Skate 115 construction places camber and snow contact points further apart for increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- Power edges are designed to strengthen the edge of the ski, protect against wear on the sidewalls, and promote even wax wear.
- DTG World Cup Pro Base is a sintered base with 7.5% graphite content to suit universal temperature range.
- Base tuning uses natural diamond for an ultra-smooth finish.
- IPF plate system. Bindings available separately.