Original classic race ski at World Cup level: the Carbonlite Classic Plus is a ski from the RACE CODE line for top performance. With its new Plus finish from the World Cup it offers the ideal properties for temperatures of -10°C and warmer.
- Weight: 980g / 197cm
- Race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. Ideal for: cold conditions and dry wax conditions.
CARBON PRO TIP & TAIL:
- 3D Classic ski tip and tail made of real carbon. Optimum swing behaviour through weight reduction. Can be felt in every Classic stride.
AIR CORE CARBONLITE:
- The lightest material from Fischer: bidirectional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500 g per ski and top performance.
- Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
DTG WORLD CUP PLUS:
- Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM:
- The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing.
- Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.
*Bindings NOT included